CCA conducts a wide range of community programs including lectures, workshops and seminars. The presentations can be tailored towards school or parent groups, corporate bodies or a range of professional fraternities.
- The Human Need to Belong: Cults and Terrorism in the Twenty First Century
- Facebook and the End of Privacy and the Beginning of Infidelity
- But it’s Only Marijuana – A Parents’ Nightmare
- Mum, I Won’t Be Home Tonight – A Workshop for Parents and Teenagers
- Drama in Real Life – Personal and Dramatic Events that Have Changed the Lives of People
- Spirituality and Intimacy – Bringing Spiritual Awareness into Your Relationship
- The Dramatic Power of Divine Providence
- Intimacy and Spirituality – Where Love and Heaven Meet
In May 2009, Raphael was a guest on ABC Sunday Nights. The extended interview is available at http://www.abc.net.au/sundaynights/stories/s2646632.htm
In November 2011, Raphael was a speaker at a conference on the cult issue at the Australian Parliament House in Canberra. The talk can be viewed here
For further information fill out the appropriate online form.